Is there an age requirement to enter?
Yes, all guests must be 21+ on all days for all events.
What are hours of operation?
Pool: Daily 11am – close
Pool Lounge: Friday, Saturday, Tuesday 11am – 2am
Where is parking for Monarch?
Parking in designated areas is available. Valet Parking is also available for a fee. We recommend that you use Uber, Lyft, or a taxi to get to us. Our Address is 1031 Germantown Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19123
How much is a membership?
Memberships are free (for a limited time) to those that complete the application and are approved by our membership review board. You can apply here
Are members allowed to bring guests?
Members are welcomed to bring their guests to Monarch. Guests will be required to pay the prevailing guest cover fee for the day. Members will be responsible for the actions of their guests. If any of their guests, violate any of the pool rules, your membership will be revoked immediately.
Alternatively, guests apply for a membership. There is no cost to apply and include your name as a referral for preferred review. This however, does not guarantee their membership. It will only expedite their membership application review.
When will I hear if my membership application was approved or denied?
You will receive an email if your membership application has been approved. Typically within 48 hours. If your application is incomplete, it will delay the review process. Please do not call or email inquiring about your membership status as this lengthens the review process. We will reach out to you if your application has been approved.
Can my membership be revoked?
Yes. Your membership can be revoked if you violate any of the member bylaws.
Where can I find upcoming events?
What forms of payment do you accept?
Credit Card – American Express, Visa, Master Card, Discover
What is the breakdown of tax, gratuity and service charge at Monarch?
In addition to your beverage minimum, a service fee of 3% and sales tax (10% for liquor and 8% for food) will be applied to all VIP table reservations, gratuity is at the discretion of the guest, 16%-20% is suggested
Is there a coat check/bag check?
We do not offer a coat check but instead, we offer locker rentals for $10 a day. You will also be charged a refundable $20 deposit to return the key to the locker (Cash only). Members take full responsibility for all personal items left in the locker room and other areas. Locker are cleaned out daily and any items left overnight will be removed. Certain VIP sections are equipped with safes and areas to store your personal items. Monarch is not responsible for any personal items brought onto the property.
Can I bring my own towel?
Yes you can bring in your own clean personal towel. For your convenience, towels are also available to rent for a $10 deposit. $5 of which will be refunded when the towel is returned.
Are there lockers available?
We offer locker rentals for $10 a day. You will also be charged a refundable $20 deposit to return the key to the locker (Cash only). Members take full responsibility for all personal items left in the locker room and other areas. Locker are cleaned out daily and any items left overnight will be removed. Certain VIP sections are equipped with safes and areas to store your personal items. Monarch is not responsible for any personal items brought onto the property.
If I left or lost something where do I find it?
Visit Lost and Found at the Welcome Desk
What is Monarch’s dress code?
You’re coming somewhere special, so please dress for it. Monarch asks you to be your upscale fashionable best, upscale style swim attire is required. Dress code includes:
- No Denim
- No Baggy or Overly Loose Fitting Clothing
- No Hard Soled Shoes or Work Boots
- No Sports Attire
- No Jerseys
- No Beanies
- No Chains or Large Jewelry
Important: All entry is based on management’s discretion. Any person who refuses to comply with any regulation governing Monarch or any rule of that facility must be excluded from the premises. For a full list of rules and policies click here
What items are prohibited from bringing to Monarch?
If you are visiting Monarch Pool, plan accordingly. All bags, backpacks, purses or parcels are subject to search. You are not allowed to bring the following items into Monarch:
- Illegal Substances or Paraphernalia
- Chairs of Any Kind
- Food and Beverages (Including Alcohol)
- Backpacks and Bags are Subject to Search
- Bottles, Cans, Cooler Liquid Containers
- No Firearms, Knives, or Weapons of Any Kind – Management Reserves the Right to Define
- Non-Professional or Professional Cameras with Detachable, Long or Extending Lenses
- Fireworks, Explosives, or Projectiles of Any Kind
- Sharp Objects
- Over-the-Counter Medication
- Vaporizers or E-Cigs
- Laser Pointers
- Glow Sticks
- Beach Balls
- Compressed Air Horns
- Aerosol Spray Cans
- Tools (Wrenches/Pliers)
- Pets (Except Service Animals)
- Recording Devices of Any Kind, Audio or Video
- Any Other Item Deemed Unacceptable by Building Manager/Venue/Security/Management
Are there prohibited acts at Monarch?
Guests may be ejected for reasons including, but not limited to the following:
- Public Intoxication
- Use of Illegal Substances or Drugs
- Disruptive Behavior
- Use of Profane, Obscene, or Abusive Language or Gestures of Any Type
- Possession of Illegal or Unauthorized Items Inside the Venue
- Unacceptable or Incident Dress
- Indecent Exposure
- Throwing of Any Objects Anywhere in the Venue
- Verbally Abusing, Threatening, or Intimidating Other Customers or Venue Employee
- Participating in a Fight
- Entering or Attempting to Enter Any “Restricted” Areas Such as VIP Areas, Stage Area, Back of House or Restrooms of the Opposite Sex
- Going to the Bathroom in Areas other than the Restroom
- Any Action that, in the opinion of Monarch/Venue/Security/Management, Places Other Customers in Danger or Reduced Their Enjoyment of the Event.
- Ejected Guests Will NOT Receive a Refund For Their Admission or Be Compensated in Any Way For Their Loss
Important: All entry is based on management’s discretion. Any person who refuses to comply with any regulation governing Monarch or any rule of that facility must be excluded from the premises.
What are the forms of ID accepted?
A current, valid state-issued photo ID or Driver’s License is required of every patron visiting Monarch and all guests must be 21 years of age or older (strict).
I’m visiting from out of the country, what is an acceptable form of ID?
Your passport will be just fine.
How much is admission into Monarch?
Varies per day and per event.
How do I get a VIP table reservation?
What is the process for checking in for my table?
Check in with a host at the VIP entrance in front of Monarch.
Is there smoking inside the venue?
Designated areas smoker stations are available outside of Monarch.
Is there a place to buy items such i.e. sun block, tanning lotion etc.?
No, not at this time.